Thursday, July 26, 2007

Welcome to My World

Hey everybody. As you may be able to tell, this is the first post on my new blog. I've had blogs in the past (this is the fourth), but they've all failed for various reasons, and I thought it was time for a fresh attempt. My posts will consist mostly of personal news, thoughts on current events (from local to international), and reflections on things I've read, seen, heard, or experienced.

For those of you who don't know me, I am eighteen years old, and in four weeks, I am starting my freshman year as a music education major in the Conservatory of Music at Wheaton College in Wheaton, Illinois. During the summer, I work for the Park District of Oak Park, as a pool maintenance technician. I attend Calvary Memorial Church in Oak Park, and recently graduated from Oak Park and River Forest High School. I live in Oak Park with my parents and my younger brother, Paul.

This is Rubio, over and out.

No comments: