From The Foundry (blog of The Heritage Foundation)
- "Today is Your Day -- Vote, America" (David S. Addington)
- "Now is a Time for Commitment" (Ed Feulner)
- "Obamacare: The Battle Intensifies" (Nina Owcharenko)
From the Chicago Tribune
- "Optimism of 2008 Replaced with Dishing out 'Revenge'" (John Kass)
- "This is What Hope Looks Like" (Eric Zorn)
- "Obama's Second Act" (Doyle McManus)
- "A National Left Turn?" (Eric Zorn)
From The Economist: "Obama's Win Raises Questions for Republicans" (Lexington)
From The Gospel Coalition: "From Me, Yesterday" (Collin Hansen)
And on other subjects:
- Chuck King makes some observations about generation-centered church practices
- Glenn T. Stanton, for TGC, examines the statement "Jesus is all I need"
- Louis Markos, for TGC, "[Thinks] about Aslan and Jesus with C.S. Lewis"
Did you read anything interesting this week? Share it in the comments section below.