Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Reading List 2014: Status to Date

On New Year's Day, I made a list of a dozen or so books I wanted to read during 2014. I added a few titles to the list over the last few months as well. With 2014 now half over, I would like to share the completed titles from my list, in order of completion:

J. I. Packer, Knowing God
Mike Cosper, Rhythms of Grace
James K.A. Smith, Desiring the Kingdom
Bruce Ellis Benson, Liturgy as a Way of Life
Harold Best, Music Through the Eyes of Faith
Jimmy Greenfield, 100 Things Cubs Fans Should Know and Do Before They Die
Jeffrey C. Davis and Philip G. Ryken, editors, Liberal Arts for the Christian Life

I am a little behind where I would like to be at the halfway point of the year, but at least I average more than one book per month! I will report back after Christmas with my second-half reading.