Saturday, December 21, 2019

Music and Meditation for the Fourth Sunday of Advent

Sunday, December 22, 2019 | The Fourth Sunday of Advent

"Breath of Heaven"
Words and Music by Amy Grant
Performed by Amy Grant in the Official Lyric Video (2019)

Text in the video and video description at YouTube



Readings

Fear not, for I am with you;
be not dismayed, for I am your God;
I will strengthen you, I will help you;
I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.

Isaiah 41:10

Jesus said to them, "Peace be with you. As the Father has sent me, even so I am sending you." And when he had said this, he breathed on them and said to them, "Receive the Holy Spirit."

John 20:21-22

Purify our conscience, Almighty God, by your daily visitation, that your Son Jesus Christ, at his coming, may find in us a mansion prepared for himself; who lives and reigns with you, in the unity of the Holy Spirit, one God, now and forever, Amen.


The Collect for the Fourth Sunday of Advent

No comments: