Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Waiting

I like summer. I really do. And I am enjoying this one. I've made a good amount of money, done a good bit of traveling, seen some good movies, and in general relaxed (thank God for air conditioning; it makes relaxing a lot more comfortable).

However, I am presently fifteen days away from moving in to Wheaton College, and I am getting a bit impatient. I have this nagging feeling that I have a lot to do before I go. Like packing, for instance. I can't really start that in full until a few days before I go, because the majority of the items I will pack are things I use everyday at home, like clothes, my computer, my toothbrush, etc. I'm a tiny bit worried that I'm going to forget something small but important, like my cell phone charger.

Then again, if I do forget anything, it's less than twenty miles away. Some people would be in quite a jam if they forgot something important.

So, that's my current dilemma. It keeps me from getting bored.

This is Rubio, over and out.

No comments: